The problem with renting your marketing
Running a business is hard. Marketing a business is even harder. There’s always the latest and greatest tactics to conquer, a new platform to master, or budding trends to hop on quickly.
As a business owner, your plate is always full. It’s impossible to tackle everything on your own, and it’s necessary to delegate what you can. Most of the time marketing is one of those things that gets delegated. But too often, delegation becomes abdication—and this is the problem.
When you give up complete ownership of your marketing and hire other people to do the work, you limit your growth and your bottom line results.
You aren’t building yourself an internal, long-term asset—you’re just renting one.
Introducing the Certified Marketing Manager Program
What if you started to view marketing as an important asset of your business?
Introducing the Certified Marketing Manager program
The Certified Marketing Manager Program is not a course. Powered by Duct Tape Marketing, we’ve taken the very marketing system that has now been installed in thousands of small businesses and turned it into a hybrid coaching and training program designed to help any business accomplish two very important things:
- Build a custom marketing action plan
- Hire, train and develop their internal marketing team
The program comes with an experienced consultant armed with a proven marketing system and a personalized training program based on your business for your marketing team (even if that’s just one person).
I will teach your team how to build, run and implement a custom marketing system tuned to evolve as you grow. I can even help you find and hire the perfect internal marketing manager or coordinator.
The Certified Marketing Manager Program allows you to take charge of your marketing while building a long-term asset that grows with you—one that you own instead of rent.
In this program, I will be your strategic advisor while I help you develop the marketing skills and knowledge of your team.
Here’s what that program includes
- A one-on-one coaching relationship with a small business expert
- Complete training and development for your marketing team
- Access to a full online training portal for your team
- A proven marketing system that evolves as you grow
- Tools, templates, and resources to help your team confidently build and execute a marketing action plan
- The development of an internal asset who is a Duct Tape Marketing Certified Marketing Manager
- No more marketing guesswork or wondering what your marketing team should do